Christmas package from Moji

Hello, everypony!

It's been a long time, I know. Today I'd like to share a package that cheered me up during one of the hardest times of my life. I'm forever thankful to Moji for sending me all of this stuff, it was one of a very few things that made me happy, at least for a moment. ♥
And since the package arrived at Christmas, the photoshoot is themed like that. Also I wanted to use these tiny Christmas trees again because LOOK HOW FLUFFING CUTE THEY ARE!

Citrine & Sapphire (Filly fakies)

Since I already have most of the basic Fillies, I'm getting more and more interested in fakies! All of these fakies are made in the same factory as original fakies, so the quality of the toys is the same. Some fakies look exactly like the original Fillies (but aren't sold under the official copyrighted brand), some have some alternatives in their colors but the molds are the same, and some are "frankensteined", just like these two figures! Their mold comes from Filly Elves series, but they have extra horns glued to their tiny foreheads. That's why the darker pony has it's horn just above it's nose - because this specific mold was never meant to have a horn. 
I call them Citrine and Sapphire, given their colors. I'd love to get more of these fakies in the future, they are so extremely cute! I also consider them to be rare since none of these fakies were selling in Czech Republic - they are mostly known in Ukrania and Russia, I think. Thank you Moji for getting me these curiosities! ♥


Customized Fillies; Lori and Broom

Before I get to rare Fillies, I need to show you these two ponies Moji customized for me! They made very cute wings for Lori out of these thin plastic pieces. I remember having the exact ones as a kid and playing with them all the time, trying to use them for my jewelry, but mostly giving them to my Fillies. ♥ This brings so many sweet memories! And Broom is also extremely cute with his scarf and package, I love it! Thank you Moji for putting so much love and care into this.
This isn't the only custom gift I got - check my stories on instagram →here← to see the cutest wooden chests! I couldn't take proper photos of them since they have drawing from all sides, but I can show them via video like this.

 

Filly Fanclub #3 - Filly Butterfly mascot

Last Christmas (→here←) Moji gave me Filly Fanclub number 2, and now I've got a brand new Filly Fanclub figure number three from them! Thank you so much Moji, this is such a huge accomplishment for me! ♥ I didn't even put these on my wishlist because I thought they'll be impossible to get for me, and now I'm one figure away to have all three Fanclub Fillies! ♥


Cute Filly (Filly Beach Party neon limited e.) & Jewel with a chest (Filly Elves)

I remember finding a flyer of these neon limited Fillies on the internet in 2011 and not believing they are real because they weren't sold in Czechia. Back then I had no idea I would get all 8 Fillies in the "white" variant, let alone get a few of them from this colored edition. And getting specifically Cute Filly (Rozkošná Filly in Czech) means even more to me, because if I recall correctly her white variant was my very first limited Filly out of those 8. I adore her. ♥
And I'm also super happy to get this Jewel! I saw her on a Czech online bazaar not so long ago, but she got sold before I managed to snatch her for myself. I'm thankful she eventually found her way to me via Moji, thank you. ♥


Fawn, Thori & Willow (Filly Fairy baby neon edition)

Neon babies from Filly Fairy! You have no idea how much I love them! They are extremely adorable, and as a person who would like to have as many baby Fairies as possible, I deeply appreciate them. It's such a shame they weren't sold in Czechia. Can't wait to reunite neon Thori with my neon Melian! ♥


Baby Fillies Varita (F. Unicorn), Crystal (F. Princess) & Summer (F. Butterfly)

More babies! I'm very excited for Varita, now the only special baby Unicorn I'm missing is Fortuna. Not so long ago I had no idea they had these tiny versions!
I got another baby Crystal because she is slightly different from the baby Crystal I already have. And because you never have enough Crystals, you know.
Last but not least baby is Summer, to get me closer to finishing baby Butterfly edition~


Filly Fairy surprise ball with two baby Fillies and candy

Moji also got me this sweet surprise! It looks like it's unopened, but the plastic wrap is actually cut and then glued together, hanging there out of pure will. I peeked inside, there are baby Titania and baby Melian, which I already have; therefore I'll keep them in this "MIB" ball forever. There is also this super cool but also super prehistoric candy in a shape of a Filly's head. It is super cool, I'm actually thinking about casting it into silicone to make a mold for it. 


Oryx (F. Unicorn re-release) & Leaf (F. Unicorn 10th anniversary)

And just like last Christmas I got some re-release unicorns again! This time it's Oryx and a special version of Leaf with sparkly horn and crown. Only Rose and Leaf were made like this for the 10th Filly anniversary, and now I have both of them, yay! ♥

 

Martin (Filly Mermaid glitter e.) & Rose with a palette (Filly Unicorn special)

Do I collect Filly Mermaids? No. Did I want this mermaid figure just because I like the design and the color palette that reminds me of the transgender flag? Yes. I got Martin for Moji not so long ago, and now when they got doubles, I asked for one, haha.
Special edition Rose with a palette! I already have one from Moji, but she is still mint in box and I don't want to open her. So I got another Rose, but I'm thinking about using her for a custom since she is in a rather bad shape. I have an original character that will match her perfectly. ♥


Rainbow Dash & Starsong (My Little Pony G3.5 Ponyville blindbag mermaids)

Aaaand more MLP mermaids! I think it's so funky that both Fillies and My Little Ponies have their own mermaids that are pretty much similar when it comes to their anatomy. 

 

Fairy (Lissy Magic Ponys Special) & Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony G3.5 Ponyville)

More Lissy ponies! I love this character so fluffin' much, it's adorable! I already got it once, but it was in a rather bad condition, so getting this flawless cutie makes me super happy! The only issue was trying to find it's name, because this is not a classical Lissy Magic Ponys, it's from some sort of a special edition. Finding names of the ponies from these less known toy brands is sometimes a really hard work, not gonna lie :D
Aaand Pinkie Pie! She is rather a curiosity; I think someone actually turned her into a keychain. Her mane (that would be normally removable and switchable with other hairstyles) is glued to her and so is the dress. And she has a drilled hole at the top of her head. Funky little girlie~

 

Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony G4 blindbag) & Noëlle (Filly first advent calendar)

I already have both of these girlies, and in fact I asked for them for some customs I'm planning. Not sure when will I get to them, but I hopefully have all the supplies I needed, so stay tuned!


Filly Unicorn tin case

I think I've mentioned it many times and I'm gonna say it again: I'm a huge sucker for Filly tin boxes. Getting this tin case is more than handy for me because I already have way too many Filly Unicorns and I don't have any suitable place to store them. I'll probably keep my re-release and silver figures in in as I'm slowly getting more and more of those. Yipeee! ♥

 

F. Butterfly CDs with audio stories, F. Princess and F. Unicorn stickers

And now some more Filly merch! I'm lowkey sad I can't speak German very well, I'd love to listen to these audio stories Moji got me. Could be fun! ♥ And I'd love to say that I'm gonna use these stickers for something meaningful, but I know myself: I'll definitely put them away and I'll be too anxious to stick them anywhere. xD

That's all for today's article. I'd like to start writing here again, but I can't really promise it. Right now I'm having too much fun participating in HARPG and I don't collect ponies as actively as I used to. We'll see! For now it's a goodbye!

~Eliška Poníková 

No comments:

Post a Comment