First spring sunrays

Hello, everypony!

Due to my previous inactivity I'm deeply behind with my posts. Today I'm going to show you ponies I got in October 2025, while their photos were taken on 13th March 2026. Back then the first blooming flowers appeared, which seemed like a perfect chance for some fresh spring photos. Some are a bit dull since the sun wasn't shining that much yet, but I still like them because they perfectly caught the time I slowly started smiling again after our Christmas tragedy. 

Breezie (My Little Pony G3)

This pony was in a random lot I bought. At first I didn't have any reason to put her on my wishlist, but now I'm happy I got her because she perfectly matches the fakie Ponyville Breezie I got from my friend Perch →here←.

 

Hidden Treasure (My Little Pony G3)

Second pony that was in the lot. I'm so lucky to have another G3 pegasi in my collection, yay! Seeing these snowdrops made me super happy by the way ♥


Skywishes (My Little Pony G3)

Third pony in the lot was Skywishes. I already have one, but she is different, with more pearly and less vibrant body (and with marker spots around her mouth). It's cool to have both of these versions! ♥


Ribbon Wishes (My Little Pony G3)

 This girlie was on my wishlist for a very long time, so I'm extremely excited about her! Her Ponyville version is one of my beloved childhood figures, so it means a lot to me to also have a brushable variant. ♥

 

Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony G4 McDonald figure)

I got this figure from my colleague's daughter. She is the sweetest little girl, thinking about me everytime she sees ponies in charity shops and telling her mom that they should get them for me. ♥

 

Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony G4 McDonald figure)

And another figure from her! I'm so excited to get yet another Pinkie Pie, because there is no such things as "too many Pinkie Pies".

 

Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony G4 Secret Ring)

...As I said, there is no such thing as "too many Pinkie Pies". It was so cool to get a new pony after such a long time, too! Found her in one of the shops while visiting the city where I used to go to school.

 

Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony G4 blindbag figure from Newsmaker set)

Third time is the charm! And this Pinkie Pie even has pansexual colors! What an icon!

 

Snipsy Snaps (My Little Pony G4 blindbag figure from Newsmaker set)

This is the ugliest pony figure I've ever seen. Why would anyone even make this??? He came in the same set with pansexual Pinkie Pie, and boy do I regret getting him.

 

Izzy Moonbow (My Little Pony G5)

Aaand yet another Izzy I bought with the Secret Ring Pinkie Pie! On my way to collect as many various Izzies as possible, because boy do I love this character.

I don't have anything else to say, maybe that building an army full of Pinkie Pies is absolutely valid. Everyone should follow their dreams, you know?

~Eliška Poníková 

No comments:

Post a Comment