Hello, everypony!
I'm finally making more content about ponies I got last year! Or rather, I'm finally cleaning ponies I got last year, oops. The MLPs I'm gonna show you today joined my herd in November and December 2025 from multiple sources, but mostly from Vinted.
![]() |
| Morning Glory (My Little Pony G2) |
And since I'm biased, the first picture I chose was Morning Glory with morning glory, haha. Morning glory is my the most favourite flower, and yet this pony wasn't bought by me on purpose. I just randomly bought a set of ponies (Morning Glory, Tipsy Tulip and Wysteria) that was really cheap and later I found out that one of them is named after my beloved convolvulus. Such a cool coincidence!
![]() |
| Morning Glory (My Little Pony G2) |
More Morning Glory with morning glory! My mom isn't really happy she has this weed in her garden, but I just love it!
![]() |
| Tipsy Tulip (My Little Pony G2) |
The other G2 pony in this set was Tipsy Tulip. I find their name hilarious. I drink alcohol only once or twice per year, but boy when I do I also identify myself as a Tipsy Tulip, haha.
![]() |
| Tipsy Tulip (My Little Pony G2) |
I had troubles to clean her due to her mechanism. She is from My Little Pony G2 Magic Motion Friends series; her head should turn when the base of her tail is spun. I'm always having so much fun discovering what do these ponies do, it's so cool how interactive these toys used to be back then!
![]() |
| Wysteria (My Little Pony G3) |
The last pony in this set was this Wysteria with her own original charm! I'm so excited to finally get one of those, yay! Both the pony figure and the charm are in a great condition.
![]() |
| Wysteria (My Little Pony G3) |
I also absolutely adore the vibrant color this figure has. I already had one Wysteria, but she was more pale; the purple shade is much lighter and also a bit colder. Having figures of the same character but in different poses and different colors is always cool!
![]() |
| Lilly Lightly (My Little Pony G3) |
I traded this pony via Vinted, and although I really love her (she is fully functional, yay!), the trading itself was a terrible experience. The moment the other person received the pony from me, they immediately put it into their vinted offers for much higher price than I originally set. Polish MLP collectors and scalpers scare me.
![]() |
| Lilly Lightly (My Little Pony G3) |
She is really really cute though! I love her mane and her dress. I'm just scared that one day she will be way too dusty and I won't be able to clean her due to her mechanism that lights up the dress and horn.
![]() |
| Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony G3) |
Second pony from this trade, for which I offered G4 Ploomette. I lowkey regret it now, but I don't regret getting this specific pony. I just adore G3 Pinkie Pie, she is so adorable, especially this color scheme of rather darker body and light mane. ♥
![]() |
| Starsong & Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony G3.5 Ponyville Mermaids) |
Next are these adorable mermaids I got from Julia! We made a tiny trade and you have no idea how much it cheered me up! ♥ Along with ponies I also got a sweet letter, drawing of my OC, huge Filly sticker, bracelets and some Polish snacks! Thank you so much again, I'm so thankful for you, you are like a ray of sunshine ♥♥
![]() |
| Fluttershy (My Little Pony G4 blindbag) |
This is the last pony I got in 2025. I traded it with a neighbor's granddaughter for a Filly figure on 28th December, haha. This is my second blindbag Fluttershy in Rainbow Dash pose, and yet the one in Fluttershy pose is still avoiding me.
The next paragraph is sad, so if you want to skip it for the good vibes, it's perfectly fine.
I also got mint in box Sunny Starscout set from 5th generation of My Little Pony, but I don't feel like posting it here. I don't even feel like opening it or even counting it into my collection. Trigger warning ahead (blue-mark the text to read it): I got it as a Christmas present from my mom on 26th December, the same day I found out that our cat died. Everytime I see this set, I remember the moment my mom told me and I get upset or anxious. I know you probably don't want to hear any of my sad stories, at first I didn't want to post anything like this into my articles... But turns out that this tragedy is still greatly affecting me even in collecting. For example this was the first photoshoot I took in my mother's garden without our cats. They were always assisting me, sniffing ponies, sitting in the background of the photo, or just playing with the lid of my camera. And now it's all gone. Not gonna lie, it's not easy when this kind of activity that usually brings me comfort is reminding me of the hardest time of my life. That's why preparing new articles is taking me so long; I just need a bit more time. Thank you all for understanding. ♥
Enough of the sad stories and enough of this article. See you next time!
~Eliška Poníková











No comments:
Post a Comment